If you prefer, you can simply submit your resume
for general consideration.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Click column header to sort
- My Network
- 11 new notification.Notifications
- Try Premium Free for 1 Month
Commercial Lines CSR / Account Manager
- This Account Manager will act as a key underwriting, customer service support and team member to assigned Agent/s. This AM will be the primary day to day point person between the client, carrier and Agent.
- Underwrite or "Market" all lines of coverage for new and renewal small to mid-size commercial risks while rounding out accounts with new lines of coverage
- Receive and reply to incoming customer service calls/emails on policy changes and certificates
- Coordinate regularly with the company's insurance team members to ensure that the book of business is being properly managed
- Act as support to agent and communication liaison between agent and customers
- Analyze and assess make up of accounts for most effective marketing/underwriting
- Stay current with the latest underwriting and coverage changes from carriers
- Prepare proposals for customers, present to customers as necessary
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience as a Commercial CSR or Account Manager
- Property and Casualty License
- Familiar with rating systems of major carriers
- Proficiency with AMS 360 agency management system, Word, Excel etc.
*Salary and benefits commensurate with experience
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Commercial Drivers with hazmat and tanker endorsments. This position will be in the chico area. Hauling mud. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "chico" in the subject line.
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of labors with 40 hr hazwopper, a valid confined space cert & valid passport. Please contact Krista @ Mid-Cal labor 661-695-5112 or email your resume to email@example.com
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Experienced a HVAC repairman. Full Time Temp to Hire $40 per hour. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of experienced tank cleaners with confined space. Please submit resume to email@example.com
Mid-Cal Labor is looking for experienced mechanics. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid-Cal LAbor is looking for Class A drivers. Please submit resume ASAP email@example.com
Mid-Cal Labor is looking for a Shop Tech/Parts Runner. Full time temp to hire. Must have a valid drivers license with a clean DMV. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of a Class A Water truck driver. Full time temp to hire. Starting pay $15 per hour. Please call Krista ASAP 661-695-5112
Locally owned fabrication company is seeking skilled painters to join thier booming business.
This Senior HR Business Partner is in integral part of a full HR Team! This Sr. HRBP will develop and maintain client relationships, provide guidance as it relates to HR Issues and help contribute to the client's success and growth of their business! Some of the essential functions will be to identify legal requirements affecting Human Resource functions to ensure client's policies and procedures.
Other duties include:
- Review and gain knowledge of client's HR practices, goals and objectives
- Work proactively with client's to provide information and best practices to reduce liability
- Handle prompt issue resolutions, timely follow up and proactive recommendations that will enhance communication, productivity and work practices
- Assist with employee handbooks, job descriptions, performance evaluations, compensation plans, hiring/onboarding processes etc.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues and conduct
- Document all client related interactions in the HRIS
- Providing mentoring to HR Business Partners
- Attend webinars, seminars and other trainings to stay up-to-date on laws and best practices
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess current understanding of federal, state and local employment laws.
- Understanding of multi-state employment laws preferred.
- Knowledge of human resource disciplines such as employee relations, performance management, recruitment, compensation and benefits
- Ability to manage multiple projects and attend to daily HR matters while maintaining focus and follow through
- BA degree in HR, Business Administration or related field (Equivalent work experience is required)
- Minimum of five years of related HR experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bilingual preferred
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM certs preferred
Outstanding, local company is looking for Junior and Senior ASP.Net Developers to add to their technical team! Experience in ASP.Net MVC5 and/or ASP.Net core, C# and Microsoft SQL required. These Developers will design and develop web applications, work with development team to develop integrated ASP.Net applications, write SQL queries and store procedures for customer reports.
*These are direct hire positions in Bakersfield, California*
*Company offers comprehensive benefit package and 401K retirement plan w/match
2 years minimum experience ASP.Net programming
Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and C#
Preferred knowledge of ASP.Net MVC5 and/or ASP.Net core frameworks
Experience in developing web applications
Clear background check
Pass drug screening
Apply to website and/or call Kristy Barnes at Rand Employment Solutions for immediate consideration (661-695-5117).
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of a Class A driver with 3-4 yrs experience driving in the oilfields. Must be able to drive a flat bed. Pay starting @ $20 DOE. Please submit resume ASAP to email@example.com
Mid-Cal Labor is looking for dependable, full time AR Clerk. Must have good people skills, and be able to work in a fast paced office. Must have expereince in AR, Invoicing, collections, and Quickbooks. Salary to be determined by experience and qualifications. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of residential electricians. Please submit resume to email@example.com ASAP