Click column header to sort
Looking for Acidizing Supervisor to add to the Stimulation Department for Direct Hire.
*Under general supervision & direction of the Operations Manager, the Acidizing Supervisor supervises & directs a crew as well as performs all duties related to well services including acidizing , was, coil tubing, bullhead, ball gun & diverter jobs.
You would be responsible for control & operation of their work site, including:
* Job Planning
* Liaison for Client Representatives
* Job Site Safety Meetings
* Adheres to and Enforces all Safety Practices
* Controls Site Access
* Job Data Monitoring
Comprehensive Knowledge of the operations related to oil production.
Minimum of 2 years previous supervisory experience in direct related stimulation activities.
Extensive knowledge of the practices, methods, tools & materials unsed in well services including acidizing.
Extensive knowledge of the occupational hazards & safety precautions associated with the oil production & well services.
Good Problem-solving & analytical skills.
Performs routine duties independently.
Confidently able to troubleshoot unexpected developments.
Sets priorities & schedules own work in accordance with established polices & procedures.
Sound judgment, well organized & high level of leadership competency.
Work as a team member.
Manages multiple tasks simultaneously & effectively.
Works effectively under pressure & meets deadlines
Backhoe and Crane Operators
$27.00 to start
Need as soon as possible.
Roustabouts with Confined Space Call Krista ASAP with Mid-Cal Labor. A Valid Drivers License is a Must!!!!!!!
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Heavy Equipment Operators. $18-$24 DOE. Please submit resume to email@example.com
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Growing, local company is seeking a Designer to add to their team. This Graphic Designer will utilize Adobe In-Design to create various marketing material such as, flyers, postcards, etc.
This position is temp-to-hire, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Salary is DOE.
Proficiency in Adobe In-Design and Adobe Photoshop
Clear criminal background check
Pass drug screening
This Senior HR Business Partner is an integral part of an full HR Team! This Sr. HRBP will develop and maintain client relationships, provide guidance as it relates to HR Issues and help contribute to the client's success and growth of their business! Some of the essential functions will be to identify legal requirements affecting Human Resource functions to ensure client's policies and procedures.
Other duties include:
- Review and gain knowledge of client's HR practices, goals and objectives
- Work proactively with client's to provide information and best practices to reduce liabililty
- Handle prompt issue resolutions, timely follow up and proactive recommendations that will enhance communication, productivity and work practices
- Assist with employee handbooks, job descriptions, performance evaluations, compensation plans, hiring/onboarding processess etc.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues and conduct
- Document all client related interactions in the HRIS
- Providing mentoring to HR Business Partners
- Attend webinars, seminars and other trainings to stay up-to-date on laws and best practices
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess current understanding of federal, state and local employment laws.
- Understanding of multi-state employment laws preferred.
- Knowledge of human resource disciplines such as employee relations, performance management, recruitment, compensation and benefits
- Ability to manage multiple projects and attend to daily HR matters while maintaining focus and follow through
- BA degree in HR, Business Adminstration or related field (Equivalent work experience is required)
- Minimum of five years of related HR experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bilingual preferred
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM certs preferred
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of experienced Backhoe operators. Please call sumit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Krista Gafford ASAP 661-695-5112
We are needing an entry level Estimator. Responsible for developing cost estimates on routine projects for steel fabrication as required by client’s documents.
Drives gasoline, liquefied gas, or electric powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift, boom, scoop, lift beam and swivel hook, fork grapple, clamps, elevating platform, or trailer hitch to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials. Always working safely and looks out for the safety of others.
FRONT DESK CLERICAL POSITION
MUST HAVE EXPIERIENCE!!!
Knows how to answer a phone professionally and handle walk in traffic, etc. Must have experience in Quickbooks, Excel, Word & basic knowledge of how to use a copier/scanner/fax.
EMAIL RESUMES TO: Krista@midcallabor.com
Professional, local company is hiring for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Active lead development
- Prospect (including cold-calling), follow up calls
- CRM management
- Distribute Marketing Materials
- Create Needs Analysis and Proposal
- Recommend for approval, new client proposals - subject to specific guidelines
- Present Proposal to prospects and close sale
- Develop, train and manage a Personal Broker Network to assist in the generation of new sales
- Meet or exceed personal production schedule, increase close ratio and decrease sales cycle time
- Assist with the development of Sales related Policies and Procedures
- Assist in the development of Sales and Marketing strategies and materials
- Assist external sales events (expos, exhibits, tradeshows, seminar sales activities, ) within area
- Report on specific sales activities
- Other duties as assigned by President/CEO, Vice President or senior manager
- Working knowledge of computers and basic system applications – MS Office, CRM, email,
- B2B customer service, problem identification, documentation and resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, phone, personal presentation,
- Dependable, organized and excellent follow-up and time management skill
Outstanding, local company is looking for Junior and Senior ASP.Net Developers to add to their technical team! Experience in ASP.Net MVC5 and/or ASP.Net core, C# and Microsoft SQL required. These Developers will design and develop web applications, work with development team to develop integrated ASP.Net applications, write SQL queries and store procedures for customer reports.
These are direct hire positions in Bakersfield, California
*Company offers comprehensive benefit package and 401K retirement plan w/match
Salary range DOE and level ($45,000.00 to $55,000.00)
2 years minimum experience ASP.Net programming
Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and C#
Preferred knowledge of ASP.Net MVC5 and/or ASP.Net core frameworks
Experience in developing web applications
Clear background check
Pass drug screening
Apply to website and/or call Kristy Barnes at Rand Employment Solutions for immediate consideration (661-695-5117).
Experienced concrete finshers. Please submit resumes to email@example.com
******CSUB STUDENTS ONLY********Programming and Business Intelligence******
A part time position is availalbe to build data gathering tools and reporting systems. This work is currently being performed using Microsoft Power Apps and Power BI. No prior experience with these programs is necessary. Canidates should have prior experience through university labs or personal projects that include some level of programming. (Examples: website development, app creation, etc.) and general database knowledge. Flexible hours are availalble for a total of 15-20 hrs per week. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
In need of Class A drivers with a clean DMV and DOT medical clearance. No endorsments needed. Pay will be depending on experience. Must have reliable transportation to Lost Hills. Please email resume to email@example.com
Looking for Class A Vacuum Truck Drivers for the Greater Bakersfield area. Full time, temp to hire. $22hr. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org