If you prefer, you can simply submit your resume
for general consideration.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Click column header to sort
Local company is looking for “pipe insulation installers”. This position is a temp to hire position. Looking for someone with experience with HVAC, and plumbing. Position will be in food and oilfield industry. Will be traveling out of town 1 or 2 nights a week. Will be driving company vehicle, must have clean DMV background. Will have to pass pre-employment background and drug test. This position will pay $20.00 DOE. Please apply at tempSERV.net job number , and make sure you attach your resume. Once you have completed your on line application, please call Gilbert at 661-695-5132 to set up an interview. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
Executive Admin Assistant
candidate should excel in customer relations and being the point of contact between staff and upper management. Can work well under pressure and is able to organize tasks in order of priority with ease. Looking for a quiet, professional work environment that offers the chance to make a difference daily.
Mid-Cal Labor is in needs of Certified Electricians. Please submit resume to email@example.com. $25-$30 DOE. Some prevailing wage involved.
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Diesel Rig Mechanics. Full Time Temp to hire. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Diesel Mechanics. Please submit resume to email@example.com
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of an accounts payble/receivable clerk. Must have knowledge of excel and word. Full time temp to hire position. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional, local company is hiring for a Business Development - Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Active lead development
- Prospect (including cold-calling), follow up calls
- CRM Management
- Distribute Marketing Materials
- Create Needs Analysis and Proposal
- Recommend for approval, new client proposals - subject to specific guidelines
- Present Proposal to prospects and close sale
- Develop, train and manage a Personal Broker Network to assist in the generation of new sales
- Meet or exceed personal production schedule, increase close ratio and decrease sales cycle time
- Assist with the development of Sales related Policies and Procedures
- Assist in the development of Sales and Marketing strategies and materials
- Assist external sales events (expos, exhibits, tradeshows, seminar sales activities, ) within area
- Report on specific sales activities
- Other duties as assigned by President/CEO, Vice President or Senior Manager
- Working knowledge of computers and basic system applications – MS Office, CRM, email,
- B2B customer service, problem identification, documentation and resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, phone, personal presentation,
- Dependable, organized and excellent follow-up and time management skills
Recycling center looking for sorters, traffic control, and forklift drivers
Great Company, Great Owners, Lots of growth......The Help Desk Technician is a self-motivated individual who likes challenges, variety, and helping computer users. A Help Desk Technician installs, supports and troubleshoots PC equipment, and related systems; Interface with users to ensure technical issues are being managed and resolved with exceptional customer service skills; facilitate clear communication between users and IT service providers; assist with software installations; and complete timely and accurate documentation of work performed. The ability to interface well with customers at various levels of seniority is essential to success in this position, as are excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Purchasing Clerk will be in charge of all of the purchasing for the facility. The company has a very heavy volume of products that need to be monitored on a daily basis. Will work directly with the owner to ensure that there is always the correct amount of product on hand, but not in overstock.
Looking for a person that has excellent data entry skills. This person will be doing data entry all day for their new ordering system.
Furniture assembler -looking for someone mechanically inclined, experience with small tools, forklift certified preferred, and able to lift 50 #’s,.
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Class A Water Truck Drivers. Please submit resume to email@example.com
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of a Full Time Temp To Hire AC Repair Man.Please submit resums to firstname.lastname@example.org
Receptionist at a very busy medical facility. Will answer phones and greet guests.
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Class A Bulk Truck drivers. Please submit resumes to email@example.com
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Class A Vacuum Truck drivers. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Pump Operators. Please submit resumes to email@example.com
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Coil Tubing Operators. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Class A Water Truck Drivers. Please submit resume to email@example.com ASAP