If you prefer, you can simply submit your resume
for general consideration.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Click column header to sort
TAFT LOCATION: Looking for Class A Vacuum Truck Drivers-experienced preferred. Will consider looking over resumes of ones that have verifiable work history consistently working for oilfield outfits for over 2 yrs. Pay rate may vary depending on level of experience. Experienced Vac Truck Drivers pays $22hr. Must have reliable transportation & willing to drive to Taft for work. Please Upload your resume to midcallabor.com & give Jan a call at (661) 695-5122 for a personal interview
Bilingual office assistant to help with cusotmers reports. Will be helping them to complete their forms and doing lots of data entry. Must be bilingual in spanish and be able to communicate with all levels of staff. Eye for detail and able to multi task as well. Ability to work ewvenings and some Saturdays. Pay rate $13hr
Service Technician - Electrician
Great company in Bakersfield has an immediate opening for an Electrical Technician!
This Technician will work on diesel and natural gas powered rental generators, air compressors and light towers troubleshooting and repairing along with performing full maintenance and service in the shop and in the field.
Other requirements include travel to job sites and work with others installing and commissioning rental generators related equipment and including deliveries and pick up of the equipment.
Technician will also cross train and service standby emergency generators.
Job includes in-house and factory training course instruction.
Technician works on a 24-hour on call schedule normally every other week with additional overtime required.
Minimum 4 years’ Experience in AC Electrical Install and Maintenance
Generator repair experience helpful
Diesel Engine operation and maintenance knowledge
Good communication and customer service skills
Basic computer skills
Pass Drug Screen
Clear background check
Valid CA Driver’s License
Clean DMV Report
High school diploma or G.E.D.
**THIS IS A LONG TERM, FULL TIME POSITION IN BAKERSFIELD, CA - "not an electrical contract position".
Salary is DOE!!
401K Retirement Plan
Benefits - Medical, dental etc.
Looking for forklift drivers with 2 - 3 years experience - must have a valid driver's licnese
This job will be working in a cold storage - in the Delano area. Pay will be $13.00 per hour. They will be working the Agricultural schedule - You will not get over time, until you have worked 9 1/2 hours per day or 55 hours per week. This position will be working 10 - 12 hours daily, and 6 days a week, (Monday - Saturday). No forklift certificate needed. Please call 661-695-5132 ask speak with Gilbert to set up an appointment for an interview. I'm looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
OVERVIEW: Looking to fill positions for a co-gen plant w/gas turbine driven generators providing electricity to lease operators and the grid. Gas turbines units are two LM255's. Both units have Power Purchase Agreements in place. In addition to the power generation, waste heat recovery units provide steam to leases for enhanced heavy oil recovery. The Cogeneration Operators are responsible for performing routine operations, Inspections and maintenance of all equipment and systems located within the plant.
Positions are considered and intermediate level role working under moderate supervision reporting to the Cogen Foreman. Positions involves close interaction with the Main Operation field personal along with external vendors and subcontractors.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensure the plant is operated & maintained according to Company Policy and ensure compliance with all relevant federal state & local regulatory requirements; with a strong focus on health, safety and environmental issues.
* Responsible for continuous operations of cogeneration plant by performing equipment rounds, monitoring DCS and responding to alarms by calmly taking appropriate corrective actions.
* Read and follow written operating procedures, P&ID's and other technical material applicable to cogeneration plan operation and maintenance.
* Must be able to read and respond to computer-generated data, instrumentation, gauges, readouts, and variations in color.
* Perform required field adjustments of plant equipment and systems to ensure that system operates in accordance with generation requirements, established operating parameters and environmental permits requirements.
* Monitor and maintain appropriate inventory levels of chemicals and consumables required to operate the plant.
* Utilize computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to document and track the maintenance request/work orders and actions completed on plant equipment and system.
* Participate in plant housekeeeping program and completes clean-up activities required to maintain the desired level of plant cleanliness.
* Operate station vehicles such as forklifts, trucks, man lifts and overhead cranes.
* Contribute to the development, review and issuance of required plant operating procedures and training programs.
* High School diploma, GED, trade school, military service (Navy, Coast Guard, Merchant Marine plant engineering watch standing), technical training school graduate of college graduate with a BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Marine, Facilities)
* Gas turbine with heat recovery unit experience preferred.
* Must possess a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
* Must have basic computer skills and have functional ability in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Team player with good communication skills.
* Self-Starter who takes initiative on learning the plant systems with minimal supervision.
* Ability to be flexible to changing work schedules for outages and other shift coverage needs.
* Interact with co-workers all levels of management in a professional manner.
* Ability to respond calmly and think clearly in a fast paced dynamic environment
* Possesses a high standard of professional ethics, honesty, and work practices.
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
*While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and in outside weather conditions. The employee occasionally works in high, precarious places and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic of caustic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock.
* The nose level in the work environment is usually loud, and occasionally very loud.
* Position requires working on feet extended working hours and varied shifts with weekend and holiday work, as required by schedule.
* Must be able to frequently climb ladders; enter and work in confined spaces, crawl to and through confined space areas; climb to an work form elevated platforms, ad walkways.
* This job requires the ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions, climb vertical access ladders and stairwells.
* Personal protective equipment must be worn in the performance of some duties (e.g. hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, hearing protection, chemical suits, and high voltage protective equipment, ect)
* Must be able to wear a respirator and use other safety equipment as required by plant management.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of experienced Backhoe Operators. Please submit resumes to email@example.com or call 695-6112 ASAP
Outstanding, local company is looking for Junior and Senior ASP.Net Developers to add to their technical team! Experience in ASP.Net MVC5 and/or ASP.Net core, C# and Microsoft SQL required. These Developers will design and develop web applications, work with development team to develop integrated ASP.Net applications, write SQL queries and store procedures for customer reports.
*These are direct hire positions in Bakersfield, California*
*Company offers comprehensive benefit package and 401K retirement plan w/match
2 years minimum experience ASP.Net programming
Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and C#
Preferred knowledge of ASP.Net MVC5 and/or ASP.Net core frameworks
Experience in developing web applications
Clear background check
Pass drug screening
Apply to website and/or call Kristy Barnes at Rand Employment Solutions for immediate consideration (661-695-5117).
Local company is looking for a warehouse supervisor. Must have 2 – 3 years experience working in a warehouse and have forklift experience. Job will be paying $15.00 per hour. This is a temp to hire position. Will have to pass a background and pre employment drug test. Must apply on line before I can call you for an interview. Apply on tempSERV.net make sure to attach your resume. Apply for job number 2019-4478 when applying. Once everything has been completed, please give me a call to set up an interview - Gilbert 661-695-5132.
4-8 day project to open boxes and install ChromeBooks
Our team is seeking a skilled Ammonia Refrigeration Operator for our clients corporate headquarters in Delano CA . The ideal candidate will have a strong background specializing in ammonia refrigeration systems, as well as a general industrial maintenance mechanic skill set.
Executive Admin Assistant
candidate should excel in customer relations and being the point of contact between staff and upper management. Can work well under pressure and is able to organize tasks in order of priority with ease. Looking for a quiet, professional work environment that offers the chance to make a difference daily.
We need the best people to join our team! Our Client has consistently been recognized as a top workplace. If you would like to work with a Dynamic Agriculture Company Apply Today!
The Staff Accountant position will play a key role in the continued growth and success of the company. Working with the Finance and Accounting team you will be primarily responsible with assisting with the monthly and year end close, fixed assets, financial reporting, and day to day tasks.
For decades our client has been providing premier contracting and management services, approaching every project as an opportunity to improve our community, invest in our clients success, and demonstrate passion for quality building. We are a versatile and comprehensive partner, a friend in the business. There are certainly easier ways to make a living, but our rewards are lasting monuments of steel, a legacy of satisfied clients, and a reputation for integrity.
Do you love bookkeeping? I am in need of a full charge bookkeeper that will handles all the accounting needs for a client we work with, this will include the preparation of financial statements. You will report directly to the owner of the company and will work with a CPA firm